Sunday, July 14, 2013

Children's Party

Dress: Designed by me
           and made by my only one sewer Ate Mabel.
Shoes: Vivienne westwood
clip: (cute, isn't?) Accesorize.

When they say "Children's Party", it must be cute. It must be more colorful so you'll look FUN. Try to visualize a children's party when you're still young, Isn't cute? lovley? fun? :) So it must reflect to your outfit. At first I want to wear tutu to look like a ballerina kiddo. But  one time I saw my cousin playing a cute girly barbie then I realize... "What if I draw a dress that is the same as the dress of my cousin's barbie?" Ohh brilliant! Then suddenly I realize that I have short legs. ugh! :'( unlike barbies, so I make the dress very short for me to look tall :) Short dress, short shorts, short skirts can make us look tall. Notice it! :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment