Sunday, September 22, 2013

Mabini, Batangas


I went to Mabini, Batangas last June 28, 13. My cousin celebrated his 14th birthday at Eagle Point Beach & Resort. It was really a great experience for me because it was my first time to dive and swim with colorful fishes, corals and baby SHARKS. uhg! At first the girl on the front desk ask us if we want to go snorkeling, and I was like..... "asdfghjkl OMG! meron? Ohhh tara! let's try :)" then we went to the artificial sea where you can practice diving, snorkeling. It was 12 feet high and 400 m2 long. I thought it was easy handling diving gears but when you try it, it was so hard.The oxygen was so heavy even when you're under the sea, it's like pulling you down.They told us that there are 5 baby sharks under the artificial sea and I was like.. "Weeh kuya? huhu tara tita bar na lang :)" I'm scared to death lalo na yung nakita ko yung sharks like I'm screaming and screaming and screaming and screaming, but I face my fears and enjoy it :) It's hard to say goodbye to this beach. 2 days was not enough to enjoy the activities in Eagle Point R & B.


















 


No comments:

Post a Comment