Saturday, May 23, 2015

Caleruega

Last May 18, 2015 we went to Caleruega in Tagaytay. It is known by many because of it's unique church which is located at the top of a hill. So let me share to you guys my dream wedding. Actually I don't want it to be so extravagant, I want to keep it simple but still I want it to be unique and elegant. Since I was 8 years old and until now Caleruega is my dream church for my wedding. I want my bridesmaid to wear pastel pink dresses and groomsmen to wear  suit and pastel blue tie (well I wish my future husband will agree to it). I want the choir will wear suit and tie for the boys and pastel green for the girls. Actually I don't want to wear traditional white gown to my wedding, I want it either to be a ballgown or trumpet gown and crepe will be it's color. The carpet at the aisle will be filled of our memorable pictures and memorable letters from the first day we met until the day that I said "Yes" to him. I want to see white and pink roses all around the church. Well girls you will only marry once in your life. Make it memorable. That's the time you will be reign as a Queen of your loving husband. You can visit my pinterest account and I have a board there named "wedding plans" so you can get some Ideas to your wedding! :)















































(credits to the owner)







(credits to the owner)







(credits to the owner)






(credits to the owner)







(credits to the owner)


No comments:

Post a Comment