Monday, December 30, 2013

Good Bye and Thank you 2013, Let's Welcome 2014

Hi! Back again. If you notice I didn't post article about Christmas, or my Christmas vacation\ experiences. Sorry guys I've been busy for this past few days because my father is here in the PHL and it was so unexpected so I spend Christmas with him, in his house but unfortunately he doesn't have internet in his house cause he goes back in the PHL every 2 years. And here we go.. In a bit 2013 will bid farewell to all of us, and we will all welcome 2014!
Did you already wrote your New Year's resolution? :) And now I'll share to you my wishes this upcoming 2014...

1. More Blessings\ Bonding with my family
2. Gain height. I always wanna be tall. This is always what I wish for since then and I will not lose hope. haha
3. Pass the UPCAT. since I am turning 4th HS next school year and I am preparing for college. And it is always my dream, your dream, everybody's dream to get an opportunity to enter UP :) hehe
4. More and more and more and more MONEY
5. Happiness and Good\ Positive vibes in the whole 2014
6. CAR INSTEAD OF BOYFRIEND
7. More time for my blog and more inspiring posts. And be famous :) (wish you don't mind, It was always my dream)
8. More blessings to A-nim!

Since I'm saying goodbye to this year here's my old photos taken this 2013...













Hope you enjoy! :) Love you guys! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment