Thursday, April 3, 2014

A-nim (An A-pink cover group from Philippines)

Hi guys! Do you know what I feel right now?... I'm very very very excited and happy that I'm back again. It's been a long time since I posted an article on this blog so here we go! I really want to write this article before but I wasn't able to blog due to hectic schedule and so much activities. Kpop is like a virus in the Philippines (not negative). It really spread in the whole country, even they don't really understand the lyrics they love kpop so much. Maybe it's not in the lyrics it's in the singers haha :) lol cause I'm also a fan of Kris from Exo. I remember before when I was First Year HS, we are assigned to interview some kpop fans and asked them why they love kpop so much even they don't really understand it. And my crush, Mr. Roberto Santos said "Wala naman siya sa lyrics nasa melody siya." And for me he's right :) I also adore their dance steps. So here I go... Me and my friends (Angee, Jaycee, Pam, Annalou, Racel) made a group called A-nim  portraying the Korean group, A-pink. Our very first exposure was the Kpop Convention last December 28,13 and thanks God! we won 2nd place out of 41 :) Next was the Kpop Mania Dance Cover and luckily we won 3rd Place. Even we are beginners we are still brave to compete with the pro. Huhu I can't tell you guys our whole story why this group was made and why we choose A-pink to be covered, cause It's a long story haha maybe next time I'll tell you guys. Anw, thank you for those who support A-nim, we promise not to disappoint you all guys thus, we will do our best to make you all proud.


 (Upper left: Angeline Viray (Naeun), Racel Bansale (Chorong), Jaycelyn Zaballero (Eunji) Lower Left: Lalaine Pintes (Ha-young), Annalou Sampang (Bomi), Pamela De Guzman (Nam joo))


 Kpop Mania Dance Cover 


No comments:

Post a Comment