Sunday, April 27, 2014

Color of Summer

This photo was taken by RunCav Photography. This summer I tried again to join in RunCav a  #1 modeling agency here in Cavite. Now let's talk about my summer color. Yellow and Orange is my favorite color every summer, it signifies the sun, the sun that symbolizes the summer and the FUN in summer. But it doesn't mean some colors didn't match the fashion this summer. Summer means fun and enjoyment and fun means burst of colors. But take note too much colors are annoying haha what I mean is for example prints (top)+ prints (bottom) and the worst is you're wearing neon prints. It is so disgusting guys so I don't recommend for you to wear annoying mix match. What I mean colors are for example, If you're wearing printed top just wear plain bottom that matches your printed top or vise versa. And guys if you're wearing printed something avoid wearing neon even if it is plain. Just choose between printed or neon then plain something. Just avoid it but I'm not telling that it is the worst to wear, it is your choice what to wear this summer. Just don't forget to stay fashionable this summer, "Just love what you wear and wear what you love". And in any trip you'll go just take care and enjoy :)







No comments:

Post a Comment