Monday, June 2, 2014

Canyon Cove, Nasugbu, Batangas

Summer is already ended (aww), Welcome June!! But still will post my adventure at Canyon Cove, Nasugbu Batangas hehe. Can't really imagine that summer is already ended, for me it was so fast and I was bitin haha. I know some of us, or let's say most of us are still in the vacation mode. My adventure in Canyon Cove was awesome! The place was very nice, actually I've been there several times already. But still loving the place over and over again. Canyon Cove is a great spot if you wanna be at peace and if you wanna unwind. You'll be relaxed by it's clean pools and sea side, fresh air, great service, comfortable rooms, views, and many more. So because of that I brought my My Phone A888 to capture the fun and the good sights. My Phone A888 has a great quality camera cause it is 8MP and I know guys you'll love it. So what are you waiting for? Go to your nearest My Phone stalls or dealer, and check out their trendy and awesome phones that you'll surely love. And with My Phone, You'll capture all the fun!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment